Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Seventeen. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Seventeen. - The Eve of Thanksgiving. - My parents, and brother, drove up the day before Thanksgiving and didn't end up getting to our place until around eight in the evening. My brother showed up first since my parents had to stop and run and errand, and made a wrong turn. I still can't get over the fact that in seven short months my little brother will be twenty one. The kids are all grown up now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.