Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Eighteen. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Eighteen. - Our Thanksgiving Dinner. - The "K" family and the "V" family, minus one "V" sibling, got together to celebrate Thanksgiving at our home. I decided that since we have a beautiful house now that we were going to host Thanksgiving. And while I had a great time cooking and entertaining I will admit it was a lot of hard work and by nine that evening I was already falling asleep on the couch. I'm so happy that our families were able to spend time together, and with us, on this Holiday. I'm also happy that my very first Turkey turned out quite tasty. I have so many reason to be Thankful and I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.