Monday, November 24, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Fifteen. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Fifteen. - Peanut Butter Cookies. - I sent Mr. V to the grocery store with a pretty long list that included Peanut Butter Cookies for the upcoming Holiday. What I did not specify is that I wanted to bake them myself and have our house smell of fresh baked cookies. I probably should have done home made cookies but I wasn't able to find a recipe in time. Anyway, he brought home these store made cookies and I couldn't help but chuckle. Oh, don't worry, I eventually got to bake my cookies just like I had planned all along.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.