Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Two. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Two. - Party Dress! - William and I met up with my bridesmaid for dinner, at Panera Bread, so that she and I could go shopping for a new dress and lingerie for the wedding night. After searching for a few dresses I tried them on and fell in love with this one. And I knew I'd be able to wear it on more then one occasion, Bachelorette Party, Wedding After Party and on the Honeymoon, so I was sold. We also found some really pretty things for the wedding night so I am pretty excited about it all.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.