Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixty-One. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixty-One. - Examination Room. - After spending all afternoon finding a doctor that would see me the same day I booked an appointment just up the road. What seemed like forever, at least an hour and a half, sitting in the waiting room my name was finally called to be seen. I explained to the nurse what had happened and told her that my neck and back were pretty sore from the accident. She, I never actually saw the "real doctor", then prescribed me a pain killer and a muscle relaxer. I'm not a huge fan of taking medications in the first place and knowing that I'd have to take a pain killer made me a little uneasy. But I knew that it would help me feel better and my muscles be less tense. I am unsure, though, it I will ever use that clinic again since it didn't seem very professional. I am sure that is just my dislike of hospitals talking, though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.