Monday, October 6, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Six. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Six. - Wedding Programs. - William found a template online that we both liked and decided that we would rather print our own programs then buy them online. We found program paper at Target for fairly cheap and finally sat down and printed out all fifty programs. Of course a few were test runs to make sure we were printing correctly before we finally figured it out. I think they came out pretty nice, a little plain, and was hoping to find a little purple bow to hot glue to the top but had no such life. I suppose these will have to do. Four more days until the big day!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.