Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Five. - Tossing Bouquet. - I'm not sure why the bow came out blue in photos in real life it was a dark purple. Anyway, my tossing bouquet is finally finished and was made with the scraps that were left over from all the other bouquet's. I have to say I'm pretty impressed and that this came out really cute, I wish I could keep it for myself, and I'm very happy with all the bouquet's and bouts. Makes me even more excited to see everything put together!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.