Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Nine. - Rehersal Dinner. - I swear all the pictures of me where of eating or looking extremly angry so I decided to use one of the guys. From my right to my left : William, Aaron ( Best Man ) and Gabe ( Groosman ). Anyway, the night was full of great food, wine and laughter. I love that our Rehersal Dinner was at the place we got Engaged, Olive Garden, which also happens to be my favorite restaurant.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.