Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Two. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Two. - Feeding Time. - Bella sure is getting a lot of face time in my blog but that's because I missed her and she's getting bigger and bigger each day. I can't believe that there was a time when I could hold her in my palm and now she can almost knock me over. And she's not even done growing yet. Per the label on her food, Nutro Natural Choice, we started giving her three cups in the morning and four at night. Instead of buying the smaller bag every two weeks we decided a large bag would be cheaper in the long run.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.