Friday, October 24, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Four. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Four. - Wine Shopping. - Since the Halloween shop was overly crowded we decided to stop a little shop next door that sells really good wine at cheap prices. Pinot Nior's are my favorite so we picked up a bottle of that and another one for William. It had been a while, last Christmas I believe, since we had been wine shopping and everything was set up differently then we remembered. Some of our favorites were not even there anymore. I am excited to try new brands and flavors, though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.