Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Five. - Silveware Sets. - Back to Bed Bath and Beyond, again, to switch out the Bar Stool for a counter height one and we decided to look around. We found ourselves at silveware for whatever reason. Since a lot of things I put on the wedding registry were not bought we are going to have to slowly get them ourselves. Forks, spoons and knifes are something we need yet we couldn't agree on a set we both liked. I thought his were ugly and he thought mine were too plain but eventually we will find one we both can be happy with and purchase it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.