Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Two. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Two. - On The Road Again. Last minute I decided to drive down to my parents house since it's my Dad's birthday. I had planned on not going because of gas, and lack of money. My Aunt also has Cancer and they aren't giving her much more time, a Breakfast is planned on her honor for the following weekend but I will be unable to attend, so I decided to go to visit her as well. I've never driven down to my parents by myself so it was quite an adventure especially since I ended up getting off course. And since there is hardly any signal where my parents live, or anywhere near it, it was quite frusterating trying to get directions with words being cut off and calls being dropped. I finally found my way to their house. I have to admit it was a nice, relaxing, little mini-vacation and I'm really glad I took the time to make the trip.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.