Monday, September 1, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Thirty. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Thirty. - Carpooling to Work. - Since William is now working a day shift, 9am to 6pm, and it's on my way to work we decided to start Carpooling. There's no point in riding the same way in different cars each day especially since my car is more fuel efficient. After a while if we decided this something we want to do permanently we will be selling WIlliam's car and just have one for the both of us. We always use my car, anyway, so there is no point in paying on a car that is sitting in the drive way. We will see how things go, though!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.