Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Nine. - Project 365.





Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Nine. - Our First Ride! - Our first ride together was tonight and let me tell you, it's hard work! Riding a bike with changing gears, which I did not have as a kid, is really hard to get used to especially up hills. It really has shown me how out of shape I am. I love being outdoors with fresh air and spending time with William in a setting other then the house, or dinner, plus it's benefiting to both of us. As it gets easier to ride and I can start going faster we can use them for short trips or errands that need to be done instead of using the car, too! And I see so many people around our neighborhood that ride bikes and there is even bike clubs and trails that we can join. I think it's pretty darn exciting!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.