Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Nine. - Pampered Chef Party. - I was invited to this party by one of the girls in the neighborhood and I was really excited to go and R.S.V.P until I realized that it was on the day on my make-up trial and the day my Mom was coming up to get last things for the Bridal Shower. And I totally forgot to call and let her know that I wouldn't be able to make it so I hope she doesn't think I'm rude or something and invites me to the next one!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.