Friday, August 15, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Thirteen. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Thirteen. - Just Grazin' By. - This is probably the best photo I've taken in a while and by far my favorite at the moment. Anyway, I met up with William for lunch and as we were driving back I made him pull over so I could take a photo of the horses out the car window. I always drive by these fields with these beautiful horses in them and tell myself that I wish I had my camera or if I do have my camera at the time that I'll stop next time. So, instead of putting it off one more time I decided to snap the photo already. I'm really surprised it came out as well as it did too. The colors, and the lighting, are really lovely.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.