Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day One Hundred & Fourteen. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Fourteen. - Happy Birthday To You! - I apologize in advance if this is offensive to anyone, I marked it as private for that very reason. But this is the best photo from William's Birthday that I could find considering I only took about 6 and most of them were of these two clowns, William and his friend Gabe. After we met for dinner and spent a hour catching up and talking we moved the party downtown to have drinks and continue talking. Getting to the bar we found it over crowded and the only seats that we could all sit at here upstairs on the terrace. Normally I'd be too afraid to sit up that far since I'm afraid of heights but it's amazing how a couple of drinks can give you courage. Anyway we all sat around talking and joking and having a grand ol' time and didn't leave until last call. I'd say that William will remember this birthday forever and will always tell my what an amazing time he had.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.