Monday, August 18, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixteen. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixteen. - Belated Birthday Dinner. - William's Mom came to visit and after they spent a few hours in Fry's, a computer store, William came home with new speakers. Then she took us all out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Normally I don't like Wings, like Wing Stop - his favorite place ever, but I was glad to see they had more then just wings on their menu. And I'll have to admit the food was pretty tasty, even William said the Wings there were the best he's ever had.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.