Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Seventeen. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Seventeen. - Girl Maintenance. - After hearing what a great product the Neutorogena Wave is I had to get one myself to try and rid myself of these terrible break outs I've been having. I will say that it cleans your face well and leaves it incredibly soft but I didn't notice a dramatic change though I've been using it only two weeks. I'm out of the soap pads right now but hopefully I'll be able to get a refills and continue to use it. I love the way it makes my skin feel but I wish it would clear up everything a little faster. I suppose there's no such thing as a over night cure, eh?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.