Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day One Hundred & Eighty-Seven. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Eighty-Seven. - Wedding Favors. - My Aunt went to a Bridal Expo, I wish I could have gone but I had to work, and brought back some goodies for me to look at. Since most of the booths were vendors trying to sell stuff to the brides she didn't get to have many freebies, nor was she able to take photos, but she brought back these adorable little favors. I really love these because they are simple enough to DIY and let me tell you that the candle in the little bag smells amazing. I think the Bout is a great idea and plan on figuring out how to make one of them to use at the wedding.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.