Monday, July 21, 2008

Day One Hundred & Eighty-Eight. - Project 365.



Day One Hundred & Eighty-Eight. - Because He Loves Me. - After I got back from lunch I saw this beautiful boquet of flowers sitting on my desk and a little card that said "I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me? Love, William." No, nothing bad happened but we had gotten into a little tiff the night before and whenever he does something "wrong" he uses that line and I always say "No", just joking around, so it's a inside joke between us too. This sure did brighten up my day and I love the he knew exactly what to do to make me smile and that they weren't roses. I sure am a lucky gal, huh?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.