Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day One Hundred & Sixty-Three. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Sixty-Three. - Widescreen Desktop. - I finally broke down and let William buy us a new computer since our Mac Laptop is dying slowly. Which saddens me because I've grown to love the Mac over the years, maybe one day we can afford to buy a new one. I have to say, though, that I really do love the the screen since it's so much bigger then a laptop screen, obviously, and everything looks amazing on it. Now all we need to buy is a real computer desk and a nice office chair.

1 comment:

LegallyBoston said...

What kind of computer did you guys get?

Jason and I are going to get a new one once we move and settle in.

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.