Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day One Hundred & Forty-Two. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Forty-Two. - Happy Birthday, Van! - I can't believe that my little brother, who once was short and rather annoying, is all grown up now. Twenty years old. Of course he was embarrassed by my Mother and myself who were snapping as many pictures as we possibly could while was unwrapping his gifts. We ended up going to dinner a restaurant that his girlfriend waitresses at so she spent a lot of time over at our table talking with my parents. I'm really glad that he was in the states and that we were able to celebrate his birthday with him.



I'm finally in the right month! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.