Saturday, May 31, 2008

Small Update.

Our internet is up and running thanks to my darling fiancee. That's right, the guys on Tuesday never showed up, he fixed it himself. It was one little wire that wasn't connected and just hanging down so he connected and now we aren't paying for something that we aren't using. They are suppose to come Monday to fix the dishwasher so hopefully they will show up.


I've been up since six this morning and I'm falling asleep as I'm typing this so I'll have to update on everything that has been going on lately. And trust me, it's been a lot.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.