Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day One Hundred & Forty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Forty-Nine. - Upgraded to a Queen. - Since we decided not to buy Living Room furniture per our original plan we decided to get all new Bedroom furniture and a new mattress. The one thing that we looked for was being able to sit against our headboard comfortably. And as you can tell this new bedroom set has two, comfy, black cushions. I also am in love with the dark wood and our brand new night stands. It really does make me rather excited for decorating our room as well.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.