Monday, June 9, 2008

Day One Hundred & Fifty. - Project 365.





Day One Hundred & Fifty. - Method Cleaners. - As we were shopping at Target we decided to pick up some Shower Cleaner that could be used daily. And since I'm on a "eco friendly" kick, as my fiance likes to put it, I decided that I would give Method a try. Unfortunately, they didn't have my usual Seventh Generation Cleaners but I've heard good reviews about Method and so far it seems to be working. Even though, I believe, Target is more expensive I do give them props for having Natural Cleaners and even some Organic Foods.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.