Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day One Hundred & Fifty-Two. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Fifty-Two. - Tasty Summer Treat. - On Father's Day my family decided to come up and visit us, and see the house, and I offered to cook lunch for my Dad. It's probably the first time my parents have ever seen me cook a real meal so of course they were pretty excited and decided to take pictures while I was cooking, I cooked beef tips and mashed potatoes. After lunch we opened up a couple of Watermelon and stood around the island in the kitchen at ate them. It was really nice to spend time with my family and do something special for my Dad, I think it's better then any silly little gift I could have bought him.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.