Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day One Hundred & Four. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Four. - Invitation Hunting. - I had noticed that you could have "Samples" shipped to you of the invitations and decided to pick three from the website, www.annsbridalbargain.com, just to play with ideas for our invitations. Since our wedding is in the Fall I figured that this light tan with brown leafed paper would do just the trick. Did I like them? I suppose you'll have to wait and see when they arrive.


Edit : This was before thinking of DIY'ing my own invitations, just a little FYI.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.