Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day One Hundred & Five. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Five. - Environmentally Friendly Paint. - While at Home Depot I decided to look at paint since white walls are a bore and I want some color in my home. I ran across this particular brand of paint and thought it would be great to use on our walls. Granted, it's a bit more expensive then regular paint, about 10 dollars more, but I think it's worth it in the long run. It's paint that doesn't smell like pain because, honestly, who likes the harsh fumes and the headache that comes along with it? It's the first ever paint that does not contain VOCs. You must be wondering what VOCs are, right? Let me explain. VOCs are Organic compounds that evaporate readily into the air. VOCs include substances such as benzene, toluene, methylene chloride, and methyl chloroform. Basically, it's really bad for you and with this paint you get none of the chemicals. Anyway, now I've got to convince the fiance to let me spend the extra money and buy the paint. Maybe he will see the proof when our three free samples arrive.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.