Monday, March 10, 2008

Day Sixty. - Project 365.




Day Sixty. - Spring Color. - Since I became sick all I've done is sleep and lay out the couch in front of the television, which was driving me crazy, so we decided it was time to get out of the apartment. We ended up having lunch together which was amazing and delicious. Then we decided to take a trip to Ikea so I could spend the Gift Card that was given to me on Christmas. We ended up walking around for about a hour and a half making our way through the crowded store and found this brightly colored Bath Mat with matching towels. I love the pattern and the color and it brightens up our little bathroom quite a bit.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.