Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day Sixty-One. - Project 365.




Day Sixty-One. - Builder Meeting. - The builder finally schedule a meeting with us, I was unable to attend since I had to work, to go over all the details and give us an estimate of when the house will be ready for us to move in. After work I drove out to the lot, William met me there, and screamed, literally, when I saw that the frame and part of the siding was put up. We walked around inside for about 30 minutes just soaking it in and looking at all our different rooms. I love how big the windows are and I'm very excited about the Island in our kitchen! It's becoming even more real each day and I can't wait to see the final result. I'm sure there will be many more house progression photos to come!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.