Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day Sixty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Sixty-Five. - Girls Night Out. - A good friend of mine was in town for a few days and since we had not seen each other in months we decided to get together and have some girl time. Of course she brought along our really good friend too, more the merrier! We all got dressed up and sat around and talked for a little bit about music, life, the wedding, and boys in their lives. Then decided to grab a bite to eat before we came back to my apartment for a few drinks. While we were at dinner we had a blast just sitting around talking and laughing, catching up. We came back to the apartment, cracked open a bottle of wine, and took a ton of pictures together. I have to admit that having a few girlfriends over was so much fun and I had such a blast, I can't wait until we are all in the same vicinity so it can happen more often.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.