Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day Seventy. - Project 365.




Day Seventy - Wedding Dress Shopping. - This was probably one of the most fun and exciting days since we've gotten engaged. Mom and I went wedding dress shopping, obviously, and I had so much fun trying on all the dresses. I had went with my Bridesmaid before and found a dress I loved but I decided to try on a few others to see if I was making the right decision. This dress was the runner up, I loved the beadwork and lace and the neckline but it felt too "poofy" and as if the dress was swallowing me since I'm so small. I actually ended up purchasing the dress from before and am so excited to finally have my dress for our wedding!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.