Friday, March 21, 2008

Day Seventy-One. - Project 365.




Day Seventy-One. - Happy Birthday To Me! I ended up opening my gifts early since William could not contain his secret any longer, and so I could use it to go out later that night, and was very surprised to see Bare Minerals and a small makeup bag from Sephora. I have to give him kudos for listening and getting me exactly what I wanted, he's such a sweetheart. I love all the brushes in Bare Minerals but it will have to take some time getting used to since I'm used to liquid foundation. Also I've been breaking out recently and wanted to cover up all my blemishes, I think eventually I'll get the hang of it and hopefully it will improve my skin.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.