Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day Fifty-Four. - Project 365.




Day Fifty-Four. - Recipes 101. - I swear my titles are getting less and less creative I just am having a hard time coming up with anything witty lately. Anyway, since we get the news paper at work I always read the food section to keep up with all the new recipes. Usually I plan a Menu for the week and it's gotten a little repetitive so I decided it was time to switch things up. I have to admit cooking has to be one of my favorite things to do especially since I'm semi-good at it, who would have ever thought!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.