Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day Fifty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Fifty-Five. - Self Pampering. - As if I don't get spoiled enough, thanks to William for that adorable hat, I decided to get my nails done again tonight. Since my nails were looking pretty shabby I figured it was about time I either take them off or have someone make them look good again. Well of course taking them off just isn't a option so I stopped by a little nail salon by our apartments. The ladies were so nice and talkative asking about my ring and if I'm married which is unusual because I've never had anyone be that friendly at a nail salon. I ended up spending a little more then I had in mind but I'm very happy with the results. Now, let's see if I can actually afford to keep filling my nails every two weeks. As I was trying to get a good shot of the nails I was getting frustrated because it wasn't turning out as I'd hoped so I snapped this photo and am very pleased with the way it turned out.
Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.