Friday, February 15, 2008

Day Thirty.-Six. - Project 365.




Day Thirty-Six. - Work of Art. - Since we are trying to get rid of a lot of accessories at work, and putting them at a clearance price, I found this matching set of four that I couldn't pass up. Especially since they were only twenty dollars, originally thirty-five dollars a piece, and we will be needing pictures to hang in the new house. I've decided they would go great in our master bathroom and hall bathroom and then I could use the Beach theme as decorations. As for now they will sit against the wall with the other pictures that are waiting to be put up.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.