Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day Thirty-Five. - Project 365.




Day Thirty-Five. - Baby Valentine. - I was surprised with this soft, cuddly, teddy bear on the morning of Valentine's Day. Since I have an obsession with naming things I named him 'Baby Valentine'. I also got a few other surprises like candies, champagne and strawberries, and a romantic steak dinner. And an amazing card that made me tear up and brought a huge smile to my face. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day and a better man to spend it with, year after year.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.