Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day Thirty-Eight. - Project 365.




Day Thirty-Eight. -Nurturing 'Wife'. - Since the illness that has been going around for weeks now has catched up with William I've been taking care of him for the past three days as much as I can while I'm not working. Since all the Non-Brand Dayquill and Nyquill's were gone I had to run to the grocery store and get some new medication. Being the indecisive person that I am it took me a good ten minutes before deciding on what I thought was best. I ended up deciding on Tylenol's Night and Day Cold/Flu, which seems to work rather well since he has taken the Night pills and seems to be feeling better already.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.