Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day Forty. - Project 365.





Project 365. - Bath Time! Last minute we decided to go get my car washed because it had been a few months since I've washed it and it was starting to look ridiculously dirty. Next time I won't be buying a white car, that's for sure. After we washed her down I wanted to vacuum the front seats and floorboards because it's never been done before and it was starting to look like I lived in my car. After she was sparkling and fresh clean we took her out on the freeway to drive off. Now I can only hope that I actually keep my car clean, but that's asking for a lot from me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.