Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Work-A-Holic.

Since our old office manager decided to leave without any notice really, or letting us find a replacement for our part time girls, we have been short handed. Since I'm the only full-time worker, besides our new office manager, I get to pick up the slack on any day shifts that aren't covered. Example, this week we had only one person to work Sunday during the day so I had to come in and work. Sunday is normally my day off so I'll be paid over time, which I guess is good for my paycheck. Maybe working 6 days in a row, with 6 to 7 hours of sleep at night because I keep waking up all through the night, isn't that much to some people but to me it is. I'm drained, mentally and physically, and I'm just plain exhausted. It's nice that we have someone to cover the Office Manager's shift, sure, but it would be nice to find a girl to work part time and cover that shift as well. Such is life, though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.