Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day One. - Project 365.


Day One - Keeping Warm. - Since it was pretty cold in the apartment tonight, even with the heater on and sweaters, I decided to make myself some Earl Grey Tea to get warm plus I love the taste of it. I've also heard that it's great for headaches and since I've had one all day I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. And I brightened up my night by using my huge Tinker bell coffee cup that my baby sister-in-law bought me for Christmas. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.