Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day Twenty. - Project 365.




Day Twenty. - Hello, Sunshine. - After about a week of grey skies, fog and rain it was a nice change of pace to see the sun come out this particular morning. I am rather surprised about how well this photo came out, though, since I was sitting in my car when it was taken. After I finished snapping the photo I turned to the other side and the sky was black and blue as the storm and colder weather was rolling in. Looks like I caught the sun just in the nick of time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.