Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day Nineteen. - Project 365.




Day Nineteen. - Grumpy Old Men. - Of course I've been religiously following American Idol from state to state as they pick out their candidates for the Ninth Season on air. Simon always has the most shocking, honest, opinions out of all the judges. Although, Randy, has been being a little brutally honest this season as well. Perhaps they are just grumpy old men and I know most of America has a love/hate relationship with both of them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.