Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day Fourteen. - Project 365.

Day Fourteen. - 'Suds Up. - After coming home from the mall, and buying this adorable jacket on sale for ten dollars, I put it in the wash so I could wear it the next day. Recently, we had bought new laundry detergent and I found out it is Super Concentrated so I only need to use half of it and it lasts longer. I poured the cap about 3/4's full and watched to see if it really did make a difference. Obviously, it's true in what they say; A little goes a long way. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.