Friday, January 25, 2008

Day Fifteen. - Project 365.



Day Fifteen. - A Green Life. - This was a gift for Christmas for William's Mom and I'm so glad she got it for me because I love it. Since one of the main ingredients is PepperMInt Oil it leaves my face feeling tingly-fresh, unlike most cleaners where it burns so you "know" it's working. It has also cleared up my skin really well and I've only have a few breakouts every now and then. Obviously, I recommend this to anyone who wants something natural to keep their skin looking beautiful. Yeah, I sound like a commerical, but it really does work.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.