Monday, January 14, 2008

Day Four - Project 365.

Day Four - Calgon Take Me Away. After a stressful day at work I decided that a bubble bath sounded really relaxing. Since I got different bath bubbles and salts, plus a neck pillow, for Christmas it sounded even better. As I was waiting for the tub to fill up, which takes a good ten minutes since it's a oval tub, I decided to take a shot of the water. After taking a few shots from different angles and then photoshopping it to my liking this was my favorite. The only bad thing about a bath is getting wrinkled fingers, other then that it was pure bliss. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.