Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day Five. - Project 365.


Day Five - Wilted Away Tonight as I was tidying up the apartment I decided to throw away the white and pink baby roses that were bought for me on New Years Eve. Even though the roses were wilted and dry they still gave off the scent of fresh roses but I suppose it was time seeing as how the water had evaporated from the vase a good three days ago. And even though my dining room table now looks bare I'm sure sooner or later I'll be able to replace these beautiful roses. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.