Monday, October 1, 2007

October Is Here!

As much as I love summer, which was an amazing one by the way, I'm ready for the cool weather to begin. I'm ready to be able to wear sweaters and take walks in the afternoon. I'm also excited about everything turning red, orange and brown. I'm going to fall in love with Autumn this year. Candles filled with fragrance of cinnamoen, sp?, will soon be filling our apartment along with color door decorations. I'm not even that excited about Halloween because I don't celebrate it - I'm more excited about the weather changing.

Although October has begun I'm still seeing 90+ degrees on my themometer while driving to work. Looking at the forcast for the rest of the week and seeing a day with 70 degrees makes me very excited too bad I'll probably have to work on that day and won't even get to enjoy it.

Suprisngly enough, for a Monday, I am in a good mood even with my sales people hounding me about their contest that ends in 8 short days. I believe it has to do something with the wonderful weekend I had. As you know our 1 year anniversary was on Saturday and it was perfect. I received a gift, that made me tear up, in a big black box. As I opened I saw this beautiful, heart shaped, diamond necklace. It's so beautiful and it took my breathe away. And I've come to the conclusion that I'm so very lucky to have this beautiful man in my life. Never in my life have I been treated as good as he treats me. It was refreshing to have a bottle of wine and just laugh and talk with each other. Getting out of bed was a struggle this morning because I wanted to stay and snuggle with him all afternoon.

But here I am at work, which is dead now, alone ( my office manager is sick or something and she left early ) listening to the tick tock of the clock and incredibly bad music wishing time would go by as quickly as possible so that I can get home.

Sunday we laid around all day and just loved on each other, had tickle fights, and watched a few movies. Then, unfourtantly, we went grocery shopping. Initially we thought since it was Sunday around 9pm that it wouldn't be that crowded at the grocery store. Wrong. It was packed but at least we didn't have to deal with rude stockers and loud rap music. I'm not sure which one is worse. Ended up staying up way too late and getting 6 hours of sleep - almost late to work as well. I sure do have a case of the Monday's. But with all that I'm still happy as ever.

My Mom spoke with my brother, last time she spoke with him he was wanting to quit and just wasn't liking Basic at all, and he's doing much better. She said he seemed a lot happier and that he's doing well in his classes. Next week my parents, myself and William are making a trip down to San Antonio to see him graduate. Which will end up having lots of pictures and proud tears.

Anyway I'd better get back to work - my thumbs are starting to hurt and it's getting busy here. Only one more hour left.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.