Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week Nine.




9 : 52. - Taken on a whim after I dropped off my wedding ring to have my wedding band and engagement ring put together. I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo that it's missing but I sure could and felt naked it without in on my finger. I have only taken it off a handful of times in the past three years that we have been together. We also painted our bedroom and made a accent wall of Italian Olive so I'm going to have a lot of fun using this wall in portraits.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.